Friday, June 24, 2005

Vacation Checklists: Kid’s Clothes

I have found that if I don’t make a checklist someone ends up on vacation without a bathing suit or some essential item so I made up a standard clothes packing list which I can vary, if needed, and just print out.

The next time and sanity saver is to hand out the checklist and let each person lay out their things, calling me when they are done.

Our kids like this as it means it’s getting close to vacation time, they get to make decisions on what to wear, with my overrule allowed, and then they pack it all up ready to go. My youngest will sometimes ask for help from myself or one of the older kids, but the rest have been doing it so long I usually don’t need to help.

When they think they are ready to pack, I do go over the list, though, as there are times when something is listed yet forgotten.

And can you believe, sometimes they ask if they can help me pack my cloths, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home