Saturday, August 27, 2005

We're Off To Family Camp - F.I.R.E 2005!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for the next week as we are off tomorrow morning for F.I.R.E. 2005 Family Camp in Michigan!

I hope to be able to borrow a computer that is capable of going online and blog daily, including pictures since there are 'geeks' capable of uploading them and putting them right where they belong - not like me - hit or miss - haven't learned how to do it properly yet. Hey! Maybe I'll learn finally!

All packed except for me - always last! And the food.

But it is first time for SLEEP!!!!!!

I'll pack in the morning before the crew wakes up.

PS - Please be praying for Gina's foot, my 11 yo, she stepped on a bee Friday and even with herbal treatment it's still swollen and tender - she's on crutches. Gina's upset that she might have to be on them tomorrow. Please pray she will be fine in the am, and that we'll (and all attending) not have any medical problems during the week. (she is on a first-name basis with many of our local hospital and ER staff!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home