Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Driving Home From Vacation In Pouring Down Rain

We are in a drought here in the Chicago area, though we have had a few downpours - like yesterday evening, for a few minutes at least, where you might need to pull over for lack of visibility. I just about had to pull over, my cart that is, the lights in Wal-Mart were going on and off!

I remember driving home from Tennessee one year in our Dodge van - it started to rain - well, actually it poured so hard some cars pulled over to wait it out! I drove along in amazement because I wasn’t even using my windshield wipers except on a slow delay.

This was the first time my husband had treated our windshield with Rain-X. The rain just beads up and rolls off. It’s great! We don’t go on any trip without it and try to always keep a coating on our windshield even when we aren’t traveling hours away to our vacation rental!

My Vacation Survey!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FORBIDDEN BOOKS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT For More Go to http://spiritualideas.com/lb/index.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home